How to make a lava lamp with a water bottle
Lava lamps are super cool lamps which look like they have been stolen from the future. It is a night lamp which contains some fluid and wax in side the lamp for some special effects .
These lamps do cost some money , so here is quick DIY project which helps you to make a simple yet a beautiful lava lamp.
HOW TO MAKE A LAVA LAMP WITH A WATER BOTTLE
This is a simple lava lamp which you can make using stuffs from your house.
- A clean and transparent water bottle
- Some vegetable oil
- Some food color
- Effervescent tablet(like Alka-Seltezer).
- A light source (like LED strips)
- Take a clean and transparent bottle and fill one fourth of the bottle with water
- Add some food coloring to the water , you may choose any color you want
- Now gently pour the vegetable oil into the bottle, remember to leave some gap at the top
- Place the bottle on the LED strip and power up the LED .
- This is the fun part no break the alka-seltezer tablet in to 4 pieces and add them to the bottle and close the bottle . Now sit back and enjoy your home mad lava lamp.