10 Features And Benefits Of Flashlight lamps
Flashlight lamp is a portable source of light that allows us to do different activities with the aid of its light. It’s made of a light source; a bulb or light emitting diode (LED), a switch, a parabolic reflector and a cover sometimes with a lens to protect the light source.
It finds its use during; times of power failures, going for hiking or even in car repair in dark places. Batteries are the most energy sources for these lights. The choice of a battery depends on the size of the equipment.
Some use solar power and Dynamo as their energy sources.
The types of flashlights include
- The incandescent lamps.
- The light-emitting diodes.
The benefits of flashlights
- Torch lamps are known to be durable.
- Flashlight lamps provide better and much efficient energy.
- Flashlights are usually ecologically friendly; usually made of recyclable, toxic-free materials.
- They also emit zero UV rays.
- They are also portable hence convenient.
- They are quite flexible light sources; can be dimmed or even made brighter.
- Can operate in extreme weather conditions efficiently.
- Can be directed to any direction hence efficient.
- Can be switched on or of instantly.
Factors to consider when purchasing a flashlight lamp
- The purpose. Either personal or tactical flashlights.
- The size and type of light.
- The power supply.
These are some of the noticeable features of flashlight lamps to help one make a decision whether to purchase one or not.