Have you ever thought about using the empty coke bottles in your home? In most homes, empty coke cans and bottles always end up in a trash can, but what if I tell you there is a better use to it.
Coke bottles can be used for creating captivating lamps, which can later be hung or placed in various locations across the house. These coke bottle lamps can be conveniently made in house and are one of the best ways to utilize empty bottles.
Types of coke lamps
Coke bottle lamps can be of various sizes and styles, and they can be significantly altered to gel with your walls, corridors, furniture and personal taste.
Different sizes of empty bottles can be cut in multiple ways, to create various variants of coke bottle lamps. Coke bottles can also be used to make oil lamps, instead of conventional electricity powered lamps.
Advantages of coke bottle lamps
- They are simple and can be easily made at home.
- Different can and bottle sizes allow for cost-effective experimentation.
- They can be customized for your home.
- They are inexpensive and can be replaced/ refurbished frequently.
- They look cool and classy at the same time.
Coke bottle lamps exhibit your personal taste and thus, are an economical option to materialize your creativity, for beautification of your very own home.
View price and Buy