Top 12 Harbor breeze ceiling fan remote control
When the weather is hot, it is always a great relief to have some form of air circulation in the room so that you and the room you’re in both feel cooler than reality. There is something unique about a gentle breeze on the skin on a hot day that helps people feel cooler.
Ceiling fans are a great choice for this because they are not heavy duty, like air conditioners, and they often are not as loud as one, either. Ceiling fans, like the Harbor Breeze Ceiling fan remote control, is well-built and comes in a range of great colors, to coordinate with your room’s decor.
Installation of the Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan is straight forward and easy, and this particular ceiling fan comes with many positive reviews from happy customers.
The Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan is convenient and quiet, and the best part is that you can operate the Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan through a remote, which can be used indoors or outdoors.
Most models have five blades, and can be installed as a flush mount, with an included 4 in L download. The light kit is adaptable for convenience, and the 3-speed reversible motor provides terrific airflow efficiency, and is perfect for large rooms, providing up to 5283 CFM (cubic feet per minute) airflow.
Energy-conscious? Don’t worry, because the Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan is an Energy Star qualified product. This amazing ceiling fan will help you to save money on your utility bills without the need to sacrifice comfort, style or performance.
If you’re looking for a great ceiling fan to purchase for your home, one that goes hand-in-hand with your decor is easy to install and functions well, all while saving energy on your utility bill, the Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan is, by far, the perfect choice for you and your home.
- ⚠️ NOTE: original remote must read FCCID: L3HFAN35T1 or L3HFAN35T on the back or this remote will not be compatible.
- INCLUDES REMOTE AND WALL MOUNT BRACKET ONLY - Receiver Sold Separately (receiver is required for remote to work). If you may need a universal receiver that works with this remote please use part number: UC7067FMRX (Anderic)
- WARNING: Does not work for LEARNING. Will only work to replace your original, if your original has the DIP-Switches inside battery compartment
- THIS IS NOT A SET. THIS IS FOR THE HANDHELD REMOTE ONLY. THIS IS NOT UNIVERSAL
- Genuine remote with UC7070T stamped on the back.
- This will not work in place of model no. CF125T which looks very similar to this remote
- Independent fan and light timers
- Room exit feature
- Works on vaulted ceilings
#1 Ellington Harbor Breeze 43147 Ceiling Fan & Light Remote Control Kit new universal
#2 Ceiling Fan Remote Control Kit
#3 Harbor Breeze Fan Control
No products found.
- Features are as follows....... High, medium and low speeds plus instant off button Full range fan light dimmer (only to be used with Incandescent Light Bulbs) CFL will not work with this kit Easy installation-compact receiver fits in canopy Operates up to 40ft distance Works with most ceiling fan brands UL listed/FCC certified Works on vaulted ceilings Will not work on "hugger style" fans Can be used in indoors or outdoor locations
I have a harbor breeze 69airspan dual ceiling fan. The model is LGF 1. I want to control the light and fan from switches on the wall. Where is the receiver located on this fan. It is not is the mounting bracket like most remote control fans have them located. I have tried to wire blue wire to hotwire but it will not work unless I use the remote. same way with the fan. Is it located in the motor housing?