If you have a drop ceiling, its time to consider installing suspended ceiling fans. These gather the air around the fan in to a dome which is then directed to the floor below.
They are designed to fit in a standard acoustic ceiling and you can easily replace your tile ceiling with them. They come in various designs and look really great.
Features of suspended ceiling fans
- They have a remote control which makes them so convenient.
- Suspended ceiling fans have a vent so they evenly distribute the air across the room.
- Their operation is energy efficient.
- You can also opt to install PHI cell which is able to fight viruses, bacteria, mold and odors.<br><br>Benefits of using suspended ceiling fans.
- They help cool the ceiling temperatures thus extending lighting life.
- Increases comfort thermal comfort in summer and winter.
Suspended ceiling fans equalize the temperature in a building. They regulate the humidity in a room. You are able to adjust the speed of the fan and also the direction of the airflow.
View price and Buy